Monday, May 6, 2013

Strongman Sunday

This workout started like shit, I was sore as hell and tired but once I got past my first lift things went better.

Push Presses
160 x 3
190 x 3
210 x 6 just awful, this should have been at least 8 reps if not 9 or 10. Bad days happen, I get over it.

Farmers Walks
265 per hand x 3 sets of 80 feet, was gonna do 4 sets but I dropped the farmers on the 3rd set and figured I would take it as a sign to quit.

Car DL simulator
550lbs x 15 reps PR, should have went for more reps but a PR is a PR.

Keg Carry medley
250 and 200 keg x 80' each x 2 sets of wanting to die.

Keg Load
250 keg x 10 reps alternating with Troy.

Grip work.

Overall it was a good day, and I feel right on track. But there is a possibility that I might not get to compete, if that happens so be it, it will piss me off but its life.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment