Thursday, July 1, 2010

Past couple of workouts

Tuesday Deadlift and upperback work

Snatches
135 x 2 x 5 sets

Deadlift from the floor no belt
top set 385 x 10 all hook gripped, wow that fucking hurt the thumbs, it doesn't really matter but I think I could have done 20 reps if I was strapped up.

Trap bar deadlifts
top set 425 x 5

DB rows
3 x 8

Blast strap rows
3 x 10

Trap bar shrugs
3 x 15

abs
3 x 30

Thursday Upperbody

Axle clean and pressw
top set 190 x 10

Went and practiced some throwing, it sucked

Close grip bench
top set 215 x 10

Weighted dips
3 x 5

Monster Mini DBLed over
3 x 15

Axle wrist curls
3 x 15

Overall feeling good and strong considering the weight loss. I am working on teaching myself to be more explosive but that doesn't seem to matter on that stupid fucking Braemer stone event.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment