Sunday, September 23, 2012

Strongman day

Overall today was a great day of training. I trainined everything at around 90% today, enough to let me know where I am at, but not enough to burn me out.

Axle Clean and press for reps
220 x 5
These felt good, but my legs were wobbly, way off my best. No biggie.

Arm over arm truck pull with GMC Jimmy up a slight grade
1 set x 60 feet, felt good, nice and consistent pulls.

12" starting height DL
455 lbs x 6 reps, up and down command. I hook gripped these and it fucking hurt. I think I could have done 2 more but my thumbs were killing me.

230-250 stone over 48" bar
10 reps, did 7 in under a minute kept going to get 10.


Prowler push
5 trips of 80 feet.

Great day of training. I know now where I am at strength wise and what to work on. Feeling excited again.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment