Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunday training

I woke up on this day feeling like hell, very tired, and very unmotivated. While I didn't do anything great, it turned out to be a halfway decent day.

Did some Circus DB to start
It sucked massively, don't wanna talk about it.

Axle clean and press, usually I do this on tuesday, but I figured why not.
160 x 3
190 x 3
215 x 1
240 x 3 Not a PR, but most I have pressed in a long time.

Farmers Walk/Sled Drag medley
210 farmers/400lb backwards sled drag.
2 sets of the medley
1 set of 210 farmers to get them back up to the gym.

1" Vbar
worked up to 219lbs each hand.

Stone shouldering
210lbs stone x 5

Core work
4 sets

Feeling a little down, no real reason just am. I am starting to wonder if I will ever get as strong as I was, or stronger. Some days I don't really care if I do, and then other days I really want it. I think a lot of it is I just miss competing, if I could get a competition under my belt and do halfway decent, I would probably be out of my funk.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment