Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Deadlift day

So I sat down last night and got my training all planned out. I won't lie I look at the routine and think YUCK! But at the same time I realize this could be a great thing for me. My body has needed a break and this is definitely a change. Sometime you need to step back and look at the big picture, I don't always do this and end up hurting myself. I did my strict press yesterday for the 1st week and my shoulders were sore as hell today. Haven't had that kind of deep muscle soreness in a long time.

Deadlifts
135 x 5 x 2 sets
225 x 5
315 x 5 x 10 sets on the 10th set I did 15 reps, easily thought about going to 20 but my glutes were on fire.

It took a good 30 minutes for my back to stop being pumped.

Hyper deadlifts
3 x 5 sucked but I like them.

Reverse Hypers supersetted with Chest Supported rows
4 x 10 each

Neck lift
3 x 8

Fat man rows
3 x 10

Standing abs
3 x 8

This is gonna be interesting, hope I can stick it out.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment