Sunday, April 7, 2013

Holy shit I am sore and tired, but it was a good day overall.

Strongman Sunday, overall my favorite day of the week. I was really fucking sore from my Friday workout, but I still managed a good day overall.

Push Presses, doing these with sore quads sucks nuts.
165 x 3
185 x 3
205 x 9 DAMMIT why does 10 reps always seem to allude me, oh well my leg drive was horrible so it is a good thing I can muscle them up.

Farmers Walks
260 each hand x 80 feet x 2 sets
These were good, slow pickup but fast feet, pretty normal for me.

Car DL simulator
600lbs x 9 reps PR but I still suck at this.

Keg Load over bar
250 keg x 7 reps decided to stop my lower back was not happy and I wasn't gonna fuck it up again.

Keg Carry medley
250/200 keg
80' each of them x 1 and then I was dead

Jump Roping
500 jumps

It was really a good day, everything seems to feel on track, just got to rest up this week.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment