Friday, April 5, 2013

Past couple of workouts, some good, some bad, some stupid ideas.

Tuesday

I was really pumped up todays workout, but I knew on Sunday I had felt something pull in my lower back. Turns out I did.

Deads from the floor
135 x 3 x 2
225 x 3
315 x 3
405 x 1
475 x 1 stopped here I had hardly any pull out of the bottom and I don't wanna screw myself up more.

Decided to just do a bunch of lighter stuff

Bodyweight rows
5 x 10

Situps
5 x 15

45 degree hypers
4 x 10

Chest supported rows
4 x 10

That was it, went and saw a movie with the family. Heal up to fight another day.

Thursday
Pretty decent workout overall today. My wife had food poisoning the past couple days so I did not get much sleep. So I skipper yesterdays workout and rested up.

Log One Motion Presses
140 x 3
170 x 3
190 x 2
215 x 5 PR
Pretty happy overall about this, but I know I could have done more just didn't have the air, plus I had my belt on super tight to help with my back hurting. But can't complain about a PR

Close grip bench
225 x 3
250 x 2
280 x 4

Back Squat dynamic
235 x 3 x 8 sets

So then Mac had this grand ole stupid idea that we should do prowler, but do a suicide medley, I really hated him for this idea after I did it.

Prowler + 90lbs
suicide pushes 80ft low and high, 60 ft low and high, 40 ft low and high, 20 feet low and high for a grand total of 400 feet

Dips supersetted with fat bar pullups
5 on dips and 3 on pullups then do 50 jump ropes in between

Weighted abs
3 x 10
Plus more jump roping.

Not bad night, things seem to be on the right track.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment