Thursday, April 11, 2013

Upperbody night and log pressing PR

Overall I felt shitty today, was very sore from Tuesday, but I had a number in mind today and I wanted to get it.

Log Press viper style
log x 5
140 x 2
180 x 2
210 x 2
240 x 2 PR I kept telling myself to get 2 reps, that is all I wanted, they felt really good also, but I gotta learn to push myself when I have more in me. I went for a 3rd rep but mentally I was drained.

The rest of my workout went kind of shitty.

Tried to do some incline log but I had no energy.

Incline DB presses
60s x 10 x 5 sets

Dips
I screwed up my wrist somehow only did 2 sets of 10 reps before I said fuck this.

Fat bar pushdowns
5 x 20

Tons of grip work

Bunch of jump roping.

Overall I think my training is on the right track. But I have to get my diet and cardio in order, been lazy with those 2 things and it is not helping me.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment