Friday, March 5, 2010

Deadlift day

Today was a milestone day. All week I was thinking about my deadlift workout, how it was gonna go down, and how much I was gonna do. I carbed up bigtime yesterday, my wife even commented on how much food I was taking in, and she is used to seeing me eat alot. Like I told her gotta carb up big deadlift workout tommorrow. Anyway earlier in the day I gotta text message from a friend who I have been helping with his workouts, he let me know that he pulled some big weight, so this had me pumped up to lift.

Deadlift from the floor
135x5
225x5
315x3
405x2
455x1
505x5 all time PR all reps hook gripped.

This made my day.

Strict log presses
140x3
170x3
200x2

Just wanted to see where I was at.

Squats light close stance
135 x5 supersetted with band pullaparts x 15 and pulls to the face x 15
185 x5 same thing
225x5 same thing

That was it, Sunday is gonna be fun. Weather is nice enough to train outside.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment