Monday, March 29, 2010

Following through on a goal...

Well I have decided that it is time to get back on track and get my weight back down to at 210lbs. I am currently at 230lbs, and to get this down by when I want is going to alot of dedication and hard work. Some people think this is a stupid move by me, but I have noticed alot of changes when I gain weight. I do get stronger in some aspects, but I don't feel as good. My joints start to ache more, I feel lethargic, and I don't have near as much energy. Staying at my current weight is easy, but trying to stay lower is quite harder and challenging. This is what I find motivating about that, without having goals and motivation I have no reason to continue lifting. Getting my weight down will make my goals that I have this year much more attainable. These goals win the Gus Lohman(Missouri Strongest Man) again, top 3 finish at the NAHA nationals, and place top 3 at the NAS nationals, of course all of these being a 200lb competitor. I am not gonna lie to myself losing the weight is not gonna be easy, nor will dealing with my crankiness that can come with it. But I am ready to attain this goal and see what happens. I have already started cleaning up my diet and I already feeling hungry.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment