Thursday, August 23, 2012

Old Time Strongman Meet

October 14th I plan on competing down in Kirksville, MO at the Old Time Strongman Meet.

This is not like a regular strongman competition that I am used to as there are not farmers walk,stones, or moving events. But it will still be challenging.

The events are:
Appollons Lift
Cyr Press
18" Deadlift
Anderson Squat

Here are my goals I would like to get on each lift for this meet.
Appollons lift-280lbs this might be a stretch but my training is feeling spot on
Cyr Press-150lbs this really is a stretch as this lift is hit or completely miss for me
18" Deadlift-625lbs I think this is low but it would be a strapless PR
Anderson Squat-575lbs honestly I don't know what to expect here, this is a very tough spot for me.

Now I just gotta keep on training and hope for the best.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment