Sunday, January 27, 2013

Not much of a strongman

Todays workout was a whole steaming pile of horseshit! Granted it is my own fault, I figured hey I am feeling a lot better on Friday might as well squat for some decent reps. Turns out this wasn't a good idea at all, as I fucking hurt today.
s
Log Press all reps strict
I shouldn't have done this at all, picking up the log hurt so bad.

140 x 3
180 x 3
220 x 1
180 x 5

Tried the super yoke, it was just the empty yoke which weighs 250lbs 1 run of 60' and I was ready to be in tears. Stopped doing this.

Farmers Walks
1 set of 120lbs each hand x 400 feet.

At this point I realized, I am a fucking idiot and just sat around being pissed off. Not much I can do but wait it out and try to be smart. I know I sound like a big whiny bitch, but I am being one. I fucking hate being hurt, and I was just starting to make some really good gains. It is the nature of the game.

Supposed to deadlift Tuesday. I really really really shouldn't, so I will try my best not to fuck things up more.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment