Friday, February 4, 2011

Lower body workout

Today was squat day. Since I haven't been able to consistently do my squats like I have wanted I have decided to restart at lower weight on my squats. Anyway I also knew that if I didn't have someone pushing me to finish my set out today, I probably wouldn't have so I hurry my squats before Mac had to leave.

Back squats
140 x 5 x 2
230 x 5
265 x 5
300 x 10

I used a belt on my top set,and it felt alot better and definately helped me from not leaning over so much. Thanks to Mac for staying around to yell at me to get all 10 reps, cause if he wasn't there I would have stopped at 5.

Triset
calf raises x 15, green band abs x 20, KB snatches x 5 each arm x 3 sets

Done in 30 min, spent.

Should be on to my goal of 400 x 5 on the squat hopefully by May.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment