Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Squats, deads and upperback

Wasn't sure how today was gonna go. I was very tired at work today, and kind of felt ill. But Chuck was back in town and there was no way I was gonna puss out and miss my workout with him. Plus I had two new guys over Josh and Brandon. Can't look like a bitch in front of the new guys.

Front squats
135 x 5 x 2 sets
225 x 1
These are feeling better, probably gonna switch to doing mulitple singles on these I think.
Back squats
275 x 3
My legs were just toast today, and since I am just using them as a warmup for deads no reason to push it today.

Deads from the floor
225 x 3
315 x 3
405 x 3
500 x 1 x 2 sets
Deads felt ok, I haven't pulled from the floor with anything "heavy" in a while so ok start.

DB rows
165 x 5 x 3 sets

Ab work
Paloff presses 3 x 10
Green band abs 3 x 20

It was a fun night, and it was great to have Chuck back in the gym.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment