Sunday, August 21, 2011

Strongman day

I probably over did things today, but my back was able to hold up so I pushed it hard. I am sort of regretting it now but this won't be the last time.

Log press
140 x 5
190 x 3
210 x 3
230 x 1
250 x 1 I forgot to record this, but it was an all out grinder. I really need to work on my leg drive as I strict press stuff way too much.
But still I was happy with how this went, as these are probably my planned 1st and 2nd attempts for next month.

Down set
210 x 5

Farmers Walks
210 each hand x 3 trips of 120 feet. Pretty good, grip held out and I was figuring out the turn better.

Tire Flips
3 sets of 5 flips with 600ish tire. These great, had to do one set uphill and it sucked but I still able to one motion my flips.

Keg Carry
250 keg x 3 trips of 60 feet.

Complex
5 pullups, 10 scarescrows, 10 curls x 4 sets

WOB with 44LB implement
went 10ft,11ft,12ft,13ft all nice and easy just went one right after another. Was gonna try 13'6" for a PR or 14' but I was tired as hell at this point.

Overall I am feeling really good about next month. Just gotta not hurt myself and heal the things up that are messed up.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment