Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stupidity for the day, oh and deadlifting.

So my knee is still killing me, but I figured what the hell it feels a little better.

Front squats, I decided to use a light knee wrap to see if it helps.
135 x 3 x 2
185 x 3
Feeling good at this point.
225x holy shit that hurt. Ok lesson learned gonna have to find new ways to squat and let this damn thing heal up.

So I decided to do something really stupid on deads today. It really sucked.
315 x 1-10 55 reps. Now my original plan was to go back down for 100 total reps, but when I went to do my 9 set I did 2 reps and my lower back felt like it was gonna explode. So.....
225 x 9-1 45 reps
I won't lie, this sucked and was way harder than I thought it would be. I have done 315 for multiple sets of 10-20 reps and that was way easier than this. Oh well glad I completed it.

Blast strap rows
5 x 10

So I am gonna be really working on making my knee better and dropping weight. I am actually down about 9lbs in 2 weeks, mostly just from not eating as much and eating better foods. Gabby wants me to do the powerlifting meet with her in November and with any luck I will be able to.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment