Friday, September 30, 2011

Lower body and fun night with Gabby.

First off, I have to say working out with my daughter Gabby is one of most fun things I get to do lately. Sometimes I gotta really push her hard to do things, but then once she does it she really gives it 100%. If I never get to do another competition but get to workout and watch her get better I will be a happy father.

Gabby's Workout
Deadlift
50 x 5
70 x 5
80 x 1
95 x 10 with a few breathes in between. She doesn't believe me but she will easily pull 120-125lbs in November.

I was doing some prowler and she wanted to see if she could do 180 on the Prowler.
180lbs x 60 feet with a few stops, just all out intensity, so awesome to watch.
Then she did a set with 90lbs for 60' with 1 stop.

My workout. So I am being smart and making sure I don't mess my knee up more, I think I might be on the right track.

SSB high box squats
5 x 10 top set I think was 245lbs. I am really gonna use this bar for the next 6 weeks, it hammers my core and almost mimmicks my deadlift form. These were all light sets, but felt good.

Prowler push 180lbs x 60 feet x 10 sets

Hip Snatch
3 x 5 sets

Green band abs
20 x 5 sets

Not a bad day, looking forward to Sunday.

Jesse

1 comment:

  1. GREAT post, man. I admire how dedicated and loving of a father you are.

    ReplyDelete