Sunday, April 25, 2010

Strongman day or lack there of.....

Friday I did something to my wrist, and needless to say it did not make todays workout easy. Tried to do some pressing but the pain was too much.

Arm over Arm sled pulls
500lbs x 60 feet
545lbs x 60 feet
These were fine as I mostly pulled with my left hand and used my right hand for support.

Super Yoke
550 lbs x 60 feet x 2 trips
was gonna do 4 sets but I felt like hell

So then I tried to do stones and found out that wasn't gonna happen.

So right now I am quite pissed off. I don't need this setback right now and I don't particulary take being injured in any kind of way the best. I have been in a pissed off mood all day, and hope I can deadlift ok on tuesday. If my wrist does not get better I will not compete on May 8th, my training has been hit or miss as it is, but I don't wanna take a chance and screw myself up more. Time will tell, gonna put on brace on it and ice it down.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment