Thursday, April 29, 2010

Upperbody day

Not the greatest workout today, but it was better than nothing. My wrist is still screwed up and I did the stupid thing and pushed it too hard today.

Axle clean and press
160x5 this hurt to full clean how pathetic
200x3 continental didn't hurt as bad, but pressing didn't feel the greatest
220x2 this is when I knew it was time to shut it down
speed sets
170x5x3 sets

Floor presses every rep deadstop
225x3
225x3 + 1 set of chains
225x3 + 2 sets
225x1 + 3 sets

Hammer curls supersetted with straight bar curls 10 reps x 5 sets

Dips supersetted with tricep pressdowns 5 reps on dips and 10 reps on pressdowns x 3 sets

Overall I am pissed off about my pussy of a wrist, but the accessory work went well so that is better than nothing. I should have known that today was gonna be a little hit or miss since I pushed it hard on tuesday. If they all could be great workouts there would be no reason to be motivated to have a great next one.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment