Friday, April 30, 2010

Supposed to be a squat day

Well I was supposed to be doing squats today, but I felt like training some events.

High pulls
185x3
205x3
225x3
245x3
265x3

Keg carry 20 feet and load over 50" bar
250, 270, 290 x 2 runs
First run was good, 2nd one sucked balls. But good to know I can do this.

Tire flip 600ish tire
I think we did around 13-15 flips most of them I one-motioned so it was good to know I can still flip the tire decently.

Stones
did the 330 for 1 load and decided my back had enough.

I needed this day, it was fun and different from what I have been doing. Plus it was good to workout with Jason before he gets deployed next week. Glenn looked strong on the kegs and the tire, I am gonna have my work cut out for me to beat him on the strongman events, and alot of work to do to beat him on the highland events.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment