Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New plan of attack

At the beginning of the year I had a plan of getting myself back to where I needed to be, which was being a lightweight. For some reason, I went away from this plan. After the competition I did this past weekend, I realize that I need to get back down. So it is back to the grind of losing weight. Will it suck, your damn skippy it will. Do I have a good plan, yes I do. I am going to use the carb cycling method. I find this method of dieting the most effective to use for alot of reasons. First I am much easier person to deal with when I carb cycle, second having good carbs I think makes it easier to get through my workouts. I know I will be losing some strength in some movements, but that is the sacrifice I have to make to get to where I want to be. Hopefully in a couple weeks I will be down a decent amount of weight and will be feeling strong.

Jesse

1 comment:

  1. There ya go Jesse, you'll get down there. I've been 175lbs for quite some time now, I'm skinny as hell!

    ReplyDelete