Monday, June 7, 2010

Some general thoughts......

I have to say anymore that people have really begun to make me wonder what is wrong with the world anymore. There are just way too many stupid and uniformed people anymore. Don't get me wrong there have always been plenty of stupid people. But it seems anymore there are more and more.
One thing I know I am sick of hearing is political views. The other day I heard the dumbest comment I have ever heard. Two guys at my job were discussing the oil spill. Moron one says to moron two "Obama isn't gonna do nothing about the oil, hes black and so is oil, he wants more of it to cover the earth." What a stuid idiotic statement. As if he has the power to make the oil just stop gushing. Now I will agree I don't think the government has done near as of a job as it could have with this but there is only so much they can do. Another I constantly hear is how the the president needs to do this, he needs to do that. The president can come up wtih as many ideas as he wants, as many bills as he wants, but unless congress passes them, they don't mean shit. People should be more mad at congress. Congress is like a bunch of whiny kindergarten kids, we won't pass this bill cause last time the democrats didn't pass ours and then the democrats do the same damn thing to the republicans. The only thing the morons will agree on is them getting more money. The biggest thing that I think is stupid for people to say is how they want to see the president fail, if the president fails the country fails. While I don't agree with everything the president, I still have hope that things can get better and I hope that he can succeed. But because he is black, everything little thing he does is constantly paid closer attention to.
I know I am not perfect, I have said many of racial slurs. But it just seems there are way too many people with hate in there lives anymore. Granted we are in rough times, people have lost too many jobs and they can't find work. And alot that is due to illegals stealing jobs in certain areas, and quite I have to say I agree with what they are doing in Arizona, but it is not gonna be an easy thing to do.
Well that is my rambling for now.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment