Monday, December 26, 2011

Birthday workout

Well while it was a fun time, I was in a foul mood and my workout sucked. I should have just enjoyed my birthday today and then waited to workout tommorrow. But 1 bad workout will not ruin everything in the grand scheme.

Deads from the floor
135 x 3
225 x 3
315 x 3
405 x 3
475 x 1 SUCK!
My good bar has managed to get mangled to shit and is bent terrible. I thought I could strap up and and it wouldn't be bad but even strapped up I was fighting the bar. Oh well it will be replaced. Still pissed me off.

Trap bar deads, thought this would be better.
225 x 3
275 x 3
300 x 3
315 x 3
405 x 1
Almost puked here. Then I realized I had eaten hardly anything today, what a moroon I can be.

Bent over rows
4 sets

prowler
5 sets

That was it, gonna chalk it up to a bad day. It was nice to have everyone over and get together.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment