Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday training, good, bad, and the more good.

I woke up today and felt great, a little sore but overall rested.

Axle clean and press
160 x 3
180 x 3
200 x 8 these felt good, just gotta get used to more than 5 reps. I was out of air at 7 and damn near passed out at 8. But I am happy here, 10 is my best ever even when I could press 280 so not far off.

Strict Press
4 sets x 5 reps

DBL overhand axle deads
250 x 8.
I am gonna work on getting more reps on these again, seems to work the best.

18" Deads
didn't have it today on these worked up to 515 and called it there.

Frame carrys
480lbs x 2 sets of 60 feet.

Prowler hell
10 sets of 60' down high handle 60' low handle. This sucked, won't lie. But it was so nice to be outside.

Spud long strap abs
5 sets x 20 reps

Not a bad day, got the gym cleaned up and organized. It is looking a lot better.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment