Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday training, some ups some downs.

Sundays are one of my most fun days to train, mostly because I get to be around my friends and get some good laughs in. But they have also become one of the most dissapointing days for me. And the only reason is because my overhead press sucks right now, but I shouldn't let that ruin the rest of the workout.

Axle Clean and Press
220 x 1 x 5 sets, I was gonna do 8-10 singles but this was taking forever. I need to make another axle. I am gonna change something up here and see what happens. Right now my overhead is going nowhere and until I decide on where my bodyweight is gonna be that is gonna happen. Also I haven't continental cleaned in forever and that was really screwing things up on these also.

DBL overhand axle deads
290 x 1 x 4 singles.

Strict press
3 x 10

Front raises
3 x 10

Side raises
3 x 10

Stones
330 x 1 x 2 sets

Blast strap knee ups
3 x 10

So it was actually a decent workout, but I was very drained stayed up way too late last night.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment