Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2-14 workout, damn I am still sore.

Really I wasnt' sure what I would do today, I was still very sore and worn out from Sunday. But it turned out ok.

James Lift, Bryan did this this weekend and I had to try it very very very hard.
bar x 1
65lbs x 1
95lbs x 1 x 2 sets
1st you clean it, then you front squat, then while in the bottom position you press it, bring it back down then squat back up.
Bryan was not pleased with how much he did on Sunday and managed to do an amazing 210lbs HOLY SHIT!!!

Deads
225 x 3
315 x 3
405 x 2
475 x 2 Not very easy, not very hard.

Skipped speed pulls I was way too sore and tired.

Front squats
175 x 1 x 10 sets
These felt great, can't wait to get actually strong on these.

DB rows
3 x 10

I think that was it, pretty decent day considering how tired and sore I was.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment