Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Records day at the Dino Gym.

The family and Bryan, Cassie, Corey, and Troy went down to the Dino to particepate in the USAWA records day. It was an amazing day, and my daughter Gabby competed. I was so proud of her, but really I was proud of everyone.

Gabby's day
Strict press with axle(Maxey Press)
She got a PR of 38lbs

Push Press with barbell
45lbs that counted
She got 51lbs for a PR, but moved her foot.

Hack lift(behind the back deadlift)
PR of 115lbs

Jefferson deadlift(between the legs Deadlift)
PR of 115lbs

Regular deadlift
115lbs that counted
she got 123lbs for a lifetime PR, but moved her leg.

I was so proud of her, she did amazing.

My lifts, now I made a huge mistake and didn't have a plan of attack to properly do them in order and not where myself out.

Maxey Press
193lbs

Push Press 205lbs, I basically have forgot how to push press, need to work on my form again.

Cyr Press(Dumbell clean and press)
Got 125lbs, almost had 135lbs

Curl Reverse Grip
154lbs, first time trying this, I know I more in me but I was happy to get this.

Bent over row with Pause
286lbs, very happy with this one.

Continental to belt
407lbs, I had more my but I pinched the hell out uf my gut. Chad Ullom who did 480lbs for the highest continental ever show me to use a towel between the belt and my stomach so this wont happen. Next time.

Pinch Grip
Right Hand 63lbs
Left Hand 70lbs Huge PR

One Arm Bench press
Left arm 100lbs
Right arm 110lbs
Very happy about both of these, I know I had more in me but I was getting tired.

Jefferson lift fulton bar
385lbs PR, this is hard enough with a regular bar using the axle makes it 10 times harder.

Fulton bar deadlift
451lbs, I made a jump to 506lbs but I was so tired at this point that I had nothing left.

Rectangular fix
80lbs, this is a weight I have done for reps my forearms were so tired I could barely do this.

Saxon Snatch
85lbs again light weight buy my grip was shot.

Overall it was a great day, I am looking forward to the next one. I wanna break some more records.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment