Sunday, June 3, 2012

Back at it.

Ok day of training today. Kind of jumped back into things today, but I think all the driving and sleeping in a shitty bed all week didn't help things. Still ok day now that I look back on it.

Axle clean and press
the plan was to do 10 singles, but 5 only happened.
215 x 1 x 5 sets these felt good but I needed to take too long of rest in between, mostly because I spent the whole week eating massive amounts of food and I hate the heat right now.

Practice some Cyr Press with lighter weights, gotta find the best way to hold the DB and I hate it.

Bent Over rows
185 x 3
235 x 3
260 x 10 PR

DBL overhand axle deads
270 x 1 x 5-6 sets

Practiced some team lifts with Dan
Ciavattone grip axle 580 x 1

Axle deadlift
850 x 1

Tire Flips
600ish tire
3,5,5 last set I 1 motioned all of them.

I think I did some other stuff but can't remember, long day.

Jesse        

No comments:

Post a Comment