Sunday, September 12, 2010

Strongman Day

First gotta start off by saying what a great day for training and my training partners. Without my great training partners I couldn't get where I have and where I will eventually end up. Ian the new kid had an amazing day strict pressing 200 x 5 then 220 x 1 for 2 huge PRs, then Troy got a 30# PR with 250lbs on the axle clean and press, Melissa was able to pick up the 200# keg and walk about 30 feet with it, did 130 x 3 cleaning and pressing each rep on the axle, and made the super yoke and sled drag look like her prison bitch, and Joe finally was able to train.

Strict presses
Worked up to 200 x 3 this has really come back fast since I have let my weight come back up.

Super Yoke
550 x 3 x 60 feet
700 x 60 feet not too shabby just gotta get faster.

Backwards sled drags
500lbs x 60 feet x 3 sets

Stones
330 x 2 to 48"

Pulls to the face supersetted with band pullaparts
3 x 15

Hammer curls supersetted with Alternate DB curls
3 x 10

Big things are gonna be coming from our gym soon, a couple more national champions. I can guarantee it.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment