Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why I make the decisions I make.....

So earlier at work a gentlemen comes in and says to me "Jesse why did you gain your weight back?" My response "It was time to get big and strong again." Pretty simple answer if you ask me. So he tells me that I was looking so good and healthy, and basically now I don't. Now I let him babble on for a while and decided just to let him say his bullshit, cause thats what is was. First of all I will admit, yes I have put some fat back on, but for the most part I have put on good weight. I wanna put up some huge weights in the next year, and for me to do this I believe that being a little heavier will make these goals happen. I get very irritated when people don't understand the concept of trying to lift heavy things, also I get sick of hearing that you must be unhealthy at the weight you are at. Like any of the stupid people remotely know what it is like to accomplish a goal. I have gone from 270lbs down to 215 back to 250ish and then to 200, do I think any of this was harmful, no!!! It is actually quite easy for me to do, and eventually I will have to find a comfortable weight to stay at, but for now I am happy where I am at. A 600lbs deadlift is right around the corner, a 400# bench is hopefully getting closer, pressing 300#s over my head is there, and loading a 425# stone will happen.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment