Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Deadlift and testing my knee out.

So my knee has been feeling a lot better. So I did what any person would do tested it out. I didn't do much but I could tell it was still too soon. I am pretty sure I will be ok, just gotta give it more time.

Power Snatch
just used as a warmup

Front squats
3 x 3 only used 155. These felt fine but on the 3rd set I felt a decent amount of pain, which is to be expected since I haven't done full range squats in a while.

Deads
225 x 3
315 x 3
425 x 3
475 x 6 had more in me, but I kept shifting to my right side and this would causing my lat to cramp. Better than I thought it would go. And I tore up my thumb really nice from hooking.

Bent Over rows
3 x 8

DB rows
3 x 10

Green band abs
3 x 20
KB twist
3 x 10

Prowler
10 sets of 80 feet
5 low handle, 5 high handle.

8# Sledge Swings
1 set of 30 swings each arm.

So I am working on losing weight, so far so good. I have dropped a few lbs and have a goal I want to be at in 3 weeks. I think I have found the right plan of attack for me right now.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment