Sunday, October 16, 2011

Strongman day, and it actually was.

Great day today, weather had a little bit of a chill in it but I felt good and decided to push things a little bit and see what my knee can handle.

Push Presses, it was a deload for my strict pressing and I wanted to try my new bar. I was happy with how it went but I definately prefer an axle for my pressing.

135 x 3 x 2
155 x 3
185 x 3
205 x 3
225 x 3

DBL overhand axle deads
250 x 10

Frame Carry
Lots of lighter sets for 50 feet
500lbs x 50 feet nice and easy but I didn't want to push it more than this.

Atlast stones
some lighter singles, then did the 310 for 1 load. This was easy but I am gonna be smart and work slowly back into it.

Prowler
6 sets of 60 feet

Bicep work
6 sets

Shoulder work
6 sets

Overall it was a great day. Looking forward to Tuesday deadlift workout. It is the last time we will see Chuck for a while so I think we will have to do something stupid.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment