Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Getting my motivation back.

Right now I have no meets on the horizon and I am nursing some injuries. So no better time than right now than to get my ass in gear and get my weight back down to where it should be. Since NAHA Nationals I have dropped 15lbs and I really am not sure as to where I will go down to. Ideally getting back down to 200lbs would be nice, I am pretty sure I can make that happen but I am not gonna push the issue and burn myself out.

I am gonna try a new method, it is called carb back loading. So far I like it, I feel a little tired during the day, but my workouts have been going good. And with getting to have a ultra high carb day once a week it at least makes you feel like you have something to work towards(besides losing weight.) I have also been doing a lot of prowler pushes and jump roping, eventually I will starting adding in some walking for 30-60 minutes at a time.

I really don't know if I will ever get to compete again, if I get to great, if not I can at least work on being healthier and trying to set some strength goals at a lighter bodyweight.

Here goes nothing.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment