Monday, October 31, 2011

Family training and conditioning, and thoughts about my weight loss.

So I had started the 1st phase of the carb nite solution, it went pretty well I and enjoyed eating carbs saturday night. But my wife has decided to start it also so I am gonna redo my 1st phase so that we can both have our carb nite together. I lost 5lbs last week so a good start and I think we are on the right track. I have been really hammering my conditioning work, and I think I feel the best I have in a long time.

Alison and Gabby's workout.
Bench Press
Alison
worked up to a topset of 60lbs x 10 reps PR
Gabby
Worked up to a top set of 47.5lbs x 9 reps PR

Then Alison got a nice PR on the the Military press doing 45lbs x 5 reps x 3 sets

My conditioning
10 sets of:
Prowler 60' low handles, 60' high handles, 50 jump ropes, 10 sledgehammer swings each arm
I won't lie this was brutal.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment