Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What 2010 brings for me....

2009 was a great year and I achieved some goals that I never thought were possible. Here are some highlight to recap last year.

280# push press
350# bench press
570# deadlift
405# stone load
450# box squat
3 - 200# and under competition wins

Overall I got alot stronger and made great progress throughout the year. Currently my plans for this year.
March - 100% RAW Nebraska Powerlifting meet
May - Kansas Strongest Man
June - Gus Lohman(Missouri Strongest Man)
Throughout the year I will also compete in some other powerlifting meets, I hope to do NAS nationals and NAHA nationals. My biggest problem is deciding what weight I would like to compete in. I have gained some weight some good, some bad. But I know where I am at now I am at my strongest overall. But being lighter has some benefits for me also.

Here are some of my goals for this year
300# overhead press
375# bench press
600# deadlift
500# squat
275# power clean
425# stone load
300# each hand farmers walk 80 feet
800# super yoke 50 feet
56# WOB for 13 feet
Braemer stone 26+ feet
Lightweight for Distance 50 feet

There are many more but these are what I am gonna concentrate on. I will add to this throughout the year.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment