Sunday, December 19, 2010

Events day

So so day today. I am glad it was though as it made me realize what changes that need to be made in my training. One thing that pisses me off though is I wish that my log press and my axle press can both be good at the same time, but unfornately they never are. Also I realized that strict press helps my log, but doesn't do shit for my push press.

Alxe clean and press
160 x 3
200 x 3
230 x 3
250 x 1 stopped here as I didn't want to go over/under to clean and it was a good rep, I wanted to do more but my hands were off center another rep wouldn't have happened.

Corey that SOB did 290, bastard!!! I felt so weak after seeing this. But nice job on his part.

DBL overhand axle DL
200 x 5
220 x 5
240 x 5

Gonna be doing these every week again, as they are pivotal for me having a better grip.

Farmers DL
280 x 1
310 x 1
330 x 1 9 sec hold. Wow these felt hard, I need to learn to use my legs again. My pick is slow as hell.

Stones
230 x 5 x 2
310 x 2 these felt good, I was suprised as I haven't done stones in a while.

Hammer curls
3 x 12

Front raises supersetted with Side raises
3 x 8

I think I am gonna go back to overhead pressing once a week again, and just concentrate on my close grip bench on thursdays. Not sure I will have to look over my journals and see what I have done in the past. Also I gotta get my fatass back in shape, no excuses I have been lazy and it is not helping anything.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment