Thursday, December 2, 2010

Upperbody

I was so glad today was upperbody day, as my glutes and hammies were still sore from the tabata KB swings on tuesday. I started my diet on monday and so far I am doing good and feeling better even after 4 days. My stomach is adjusting to eating clean, and I have to say, I have had some farts that even gag me(so they are BAD!!!)but it was time to start eating better. People always ask me why I let my weight get back up and then go back down, it is really hard to understand for a normal person. But for me it is all about challenging myself and seeing if I can get back down. So far everytime I have done I have come back stronger, looking forward to this experiment as I am gonna take my time doing it.

Strict press
155 x 3
175 x 3
195 x 4 might be a PR

Close grip bench
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 5 heavy
Add slingshot
300 x 3
315 x 3
335 x 3

Chain extensions on incline
6 x 10

Strict curls
5,5,10

Pullups 35 I think

Tabata battling ropes
Tabata Sledgehammer swings

Grip work

Pretty good workout, I was low on energy but I am happy with how it went.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment