Friday, December 17, 2010

Some thoughts and changes coming.

Was supposed to train today, but I have been feeling beat up and figured spending time with my daughter was more important. First thing we did was go and buy presents for toys for tots, I started doing this a couple years ago and often wonder why I didn't do it sooner. I have to say it makes me feel good to know that eventually the presents I got are going to go some kid who will appreciate it. I also want to teach my daughter that helping other people is important. Then we went and got some things for us, and had dinner. I am addicted to Pepperjax, if they ever build one in Council Bluffs, it could be bad.

Now I think I am gonna be changing up my training for a little while, maybe. I am still not sure about it yet but I am think I might start trying Chad Smith's training system. I don't know if I will be using for all my lifts but, I am considering it as it looks like it would be a nice break and could set me up for some nice PRs after 12 weeks.

I will make my decision by next week, it is ALOT of volume. I think the squat days could possibly kill me, and the deadlift days will be more like cardio. Sounds like fun.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment