Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Deadlift and upperback day

So I was gonna start my deadlift cycle back up today, but really I wasn't in the mood to pull reps and I am not really training for anything right now. So I think it is the perfect time to change things up and try something new.

Tried to do some cleans but my wrist is too fucked up to do any. Will probably be switching to just high pulls.

Reverse band deadlifts Greens
235 x 3
325 x 3
415 x 3
505 x 2
555 x 2
605 x 1 PR
These were a nice change of pace, I haven't done them in years. I think I am gonna rotate between these, deficit pulls, rack pulls, and Snatch grip deads.

DB rows
3 x 8

Blast strap rows
3 x 10

Nice and easy day, I got some new ideas I wanna try in my training and hope to start implementing them.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment