Sunday, March 27, 2011

Strongman day

Not a bad day today, I think I overdid it on my knee, but I don't know any better and knee pain never typically stops me. It probably should but chicks dig a guy who walks with a limp....maybe. Log press 155 x 3 180 x 3 200 x 3 one motion pressing 180 x 5 x 3 sets Well anything that involves me using leg drive really hurts, these were sloppy and didn't look easy at all. I am probably gonna have to stick with strict presses for a while. Super yoke 3 sets of 60 feet was gonna do 4 but I tweaked my knee on the 3rd set. Nothing heavy and not really fast. Farmers walks 2 sets with 210 each hand x 120 feet both felt good and turning wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. Stones 230 x 3 x 2 sets both one motion sets, very easy. I have set a goal of one motioning the 310 stone so I am working on the technique for this. 330 x 1 Curls 6 sets shoulders 6 sets Overall decent day, I am gonna have to ice the hell out of my knee but you can't beat having some good training. Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment