Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday's workout.

What a day, but a good one in the end. Unfornately my overhead pressing is in the shitter right now, not sure why. It is a good thing I had a good workout after my pressing as I was starting to worry if maybe I just don't have what it takes anymore to compete. So I am just gonna realize that my pressing right now is for some reason on vacation, hopefully it will be done with it hiatus soon.



Axle clean and press

160 x 3

200 x 3

220 x 3

245 x 2 and a very ugly hard 2.



Press medley

We will just say I sucked balls on this, only good description for it.



Strict Presses with cambered bar

120 x 5

170 x 3

190 x 2

200 x miss



Farmers Walks

260 each hand x 80 feet

300 each hand x 80 feet Huge PR for distance and no dropping

300 each hand x 65-70 feet felt good to get this for another set without dropping.

Doing this made me feel alot better about my training. Being able to 300 each hand when I haven't been training farmers is great. Seems like everytime I have set PRs on farmers is when I haven't trained them, so I should probably stay the course on this theory.



Backwards Sled drags

450lbs x 5 sets of 50 feet

This was Troy's idea, and I wanted to puke after it, but I didn't. Gotta start doing these again, great exercise and good for conditioning. My quads were so pumped it was unreal, I laid down for a good 15 min.



Front raises supersetted with Band Pullaparts
10 and 15 x 3 sets

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment