Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Whats on the agenda......

So I am taking a total on my earlier goals from this year. I am gonna work on getting down to 195lbs. Now unfornately I lose strength when I lose weight, and I lose it fast. But it does come back once I get settled. Why am I doing this, well it sounds hard, and I want a different goal than just lifting heavy stuff. My main goal for doing this is to compete at the MacPherson games in the 190 and under division, cutting 5lbs will not be hard. My lifts right now are absolute crap, well except my deadlift it is still holding up ok.

I won't lie, I hate dieting, but I like to have goals and this seems like a good enough goal. Now one thing that is gonna drive me nuts is not competing until September, but that is the breaks. I am not done with strongman, but I just don't know when I plan on actually competing in it again.

So far I have dropped about 8 lbs in 10 days, I hope to be down around 200lbs by the end of july, this way I will have 4-6 weeks to concentrate on getting my strength back and letting everything settle.

Here goes nothing.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment