Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday training

So I have made an honest decision to lose weight AGAIN! Yeah I know why do I constantly lose weight, then gain weight to do something else, biggest reason I can tell you, I just like to punish myself. So I am gonna be losing strength, but I really wanna make this a life decision this time. There is a lot more to life than lifting weights and being strong. And when I can't even play soccer with my daughter without my knees wanting to break apart that is a problem. So I have started cleaning up my diet and will do more cardio this week. Probably gonna have more changes put into my workouts this week.

Deload on overhead today.
log press
140 x 3
160 x 3
180 x 3
200 x 1

Cambered squat bar strict presses
3 x 10
2 x 5

Farmers walks
4 sets for speed with 210 lbs each hand x 80 feet each

Hammer curls supersetted with Blast strap pulls to the face
3 x 10 each

Prowler from hell(Bryan's own homemade one, it sucks bigtime.)
I think I did 8 runs of 50 feet and wanted to die.

Gonna do some cardio and conditioning tommorrow.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment