Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Putting things in perspective

So I have been going through some of my old training logs figuring some stuff out. I think I have figured out what I need to change and start doing. Also no matter what I need to start doing some damn cardio, whether my knee is hurting or not I gotta get it done. I am not near as lean as I used to be and this needs to be addressed. Also I think I might have found a contest I am considering doing. I like the events and it is out of town so it would put me in a area I have never been to. First thing I gotta do is get my knee healthy, and I gotta start getting myself healthy. So hopefully I can be smart and get things healed, granted this is a big might. And I really gotta work on getting leaner and in better shape. Here is to hoping. Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment