Thursday, February 28, 2013

Upperbody beatdown

Wasn't really sure what to expect with tonight session, I felt beat to hell and tired, but I knew I would be more mad at myself if I hadn't lifted. Luckily my daughter and wife were on fire so that gave me motivation.

I decided I am going to use the swiss bar for a little while for my secondary pressing day.  It is hard to press with and almost mimics the log. I unstable the whole, which is always how I feel with the log.

Swiss bar push presses
160 x 5
180 x 5
200 x 5 x 3 sets

Log One motion presses
all sets clean and press each rep
160 x 5
180 x 5
200 x 5 hard set, but I am getting more and more confident on my goal.

Close grip bench
225 x 5
245 x 3
275 x 4

Band Pushdowns
100 reps

DB hammer curls
3 x 8

Grip work.

Such a good workout.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment