Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Deadlifting and Conditioning

Yesterday was a great day in the gym.

Deadlifts from the floor
135x5x2
225x3
315x3
I was really thinking of saying screw this at this point as these felt like shit.
405x3
So then Elliot a new guy who has been training with this pulled this for his first 400# deadlift this got a little pumped up to at least grow a dick and pull some weight tonight.
455x1
500x3 all-time PR with no belt

Sled drags
500lbs x 60 feet backwards then 60 feet forwards x 3 sets

Keg loads
200, 220, 250, 270, 290 x 5 this killed me

At this point I was dog tired so I did a little bit of back work and called it a day.

Today

Prowler
8 runs of 60-80 feet, my daughter also did 8 runs with the empty prowler. I find it awesome that at 7 years old she enjoys working out. Some people try to tell me that I am hindering her growth and will hurt her, but quite frankly I think I know what I am doing, and to those people SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! My daughter spends time watching tv and being lazy but she also likes to be active, and if she enjoys doing crazy things with dad then I am gonna encourage it.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment