Sunday, May 30, 2010

Events day

Kind of disspointing workout today. It was good in most ways, but one particular event really pissed me off.

Since I did the Circus DB on thursday, I figured I would work something else for my shoulders.

Strict presses
140 x 3
160 x 3
180 x 3
200 x 3
210 x 1
I guess all that tricep work is paying off.

Conans Carry with super yoke
320lbs x 180 feet
Not too shabby, it sucked donkey balls, but I am happy with how it went.

Farmers Walk/sled drag medley
Farmers went like shit, so don't want to talk about it.

Ab fallouts x 10 x 3
woodchoppers x 10 x 3

Good and bad workout. I have decided I am not gonna work the farmers anymore, my grip just gets worse the more I do them, so the meet will be my next time I use them. Hope this works out ok. Corey had a great day and is looking like he is gonna tear things up come meet day.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment