Sunday, May 23, 2010

Past couple of workouts

Friday

Started out with Box squats
135x5x2
225x2
315x2
405x2x3 sets
225x2x2 was gonna do 10 sets in under4 minutes but my knee was killing me so I stopped

Leg Presses
15, 10, 10

Circuit
Calf raises x 15, DB SLDs x 10, Knee ups x 20, Green band pulldown abs x 20 x 3 sets

This was a decent workout, happy with how the box squats went. I am pretty sure that 3 sets of 2 is the most I have ever done with 405 so it is progress.

Sunday events

Woke up feeling like crap, and had some kind of stomach bug. Still I tried to workout, and to top it off it was one of the hottest days of the year so far with alot of humidity.

Super Yoke carry conans style
410lbs x 80ish feet x 2 sets
These felt better than last week but I did almost crap myself on both sets.

Farmers walks/ sled drag medley
used lighter weight to work on speed, the sled drag sucked my legs were still pumped from fridays workout.

16# sledgehammer swings x 15 x 3 sets

Decided to call it a day as I was not feeling well and the heat was killing me. Oh well live to fight another day.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment