Thursday, November 3, 2011

Maximum Effort Upperbody

When I got home the power was out around the block, luckily it wasn't too cold out so I opened the door to get some light and went at it. Luckily a old friend came by to workout so I had a spotter.

Swiss bar bench presses
120 x 5
170 x 3
210 x 3
230 x 1
260 x 1
280 x 1
290 x 1 Baseline PR
Down set
240 x 5

I will say I have never benched with the swiss, definately a different animal sense you have to keep it balanced and not let it shift on you.

Dips
5 x 12

Blast strap extensions
3 x 10

I was gonna stop as I couldn't see much anymore, but the power came back on so I did one more exercise.
2.5" thickbar Benches
5 sets of 8. I like this a lot, gonna do these more.

That was it. Did various sets of pull ups throughout the workout.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment