Sunday, November 20, 2011

Strongman day, not really......

My daughter had a powerlifting meet yesterday and we spent 11 hours there. Between helping spotting, loading, and coaching her I was wiped and actually sore. Woke up today and wasn't feeling that bad, but something didn't agree with my stomach was doing the toilet medley in between trying to workout. Not the most productive way to start the day.

Push Press
110 x 5
160 x 3
180 x 1
200 x 1
220 x 1
At this point I said screw it, I was running to the bathroom in between every set.

Double Overhand axle deads
220 x 3
250 x 3
280 x 7 PR stomach was feeling a little better here.

Strict press very light superset with Pull aparts
3 sets of 5 and 10 reps

Stones
230 stone x 5 x 3 sets Actually was getting some nice one motioning going on.

Farmers
200 a hand I think x 4 sets of 60 feet, on the 5th set I caught my foot and then tripped up and managed to pull my groin. It hurts but at least it was at the end of the workout. Overall not a bad day.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment